Terms and conditions for the use of our website
You agree not to misuse the bureau69.com website. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, do the following things.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our website or network;
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the website which you have not been invited to
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the website;
- Plant malware or otherwise use the website to distribute malware;
- Access or search the website by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam; send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights; promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- Violate the law in any way, or violate the privacy of others, or defame others.
Our Copyright Policy
In accordance with the relevent copyright laws, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the our website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to us in writing.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorised to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by postal mail to the address given on our CONTACTS page.